Saturday, January 5, 2008

She wore a ...

.. not so itsy-bitsy bikini (for obvious reasons =).



We found an awesome maternity store out west in Worthington, MN. Though it's late in the game (I'm 27.5 weeks here, or just under 7 months) I've been wanting to swim, so I picked up this swim suit at the store.

More belly below:



Joe and I have been watching my belly button to see what happens. He thinks it will pop out. I'm not so sure. So far, it's kind of just become oblong. Only time will tell ...

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's crazy how fast your baby belly has grown! It feels like it was just yesterday when we were up there visiting and you were barely showing!

Heather W said...

You are so adorable! I only hope (when the time comes) that I can make being pregnant look half as good as you you ;)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I just bought a maternity swimsuit this afternoon as well. Perhaps we can go swimming as part of our date?