Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Call Him Little Fish




I finally got to take Truman swimming for the first time when his cousins invited us last week. He loved it. I envision much more swimming to come in this kid's future. I was a fish when I was a kid, so this was a special milestone for me.

The same day he figured out that if he dumped a water glass over on the floor he could splash the water around. So when we got into the pool, I showed him that he could use his arm to splash. He went about splashing almost the whole time we were in the pool.

Thanks for letting us swim with you Elizabeth, Pat, Josh and Joe! And thanks for letting me borrow your swim suit, Pam!





















Truman and Elizabeth snuggling after:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Those pictures are great. We had to throw them all in the water to finally get them all in one picture. Great job Joe.
Marian or Mom