Friday, May 2, 2008

Three Weeks and He's Already Helping Me Cook



Today was my first day flying solo with the little man and we figured out some ways to get things done together. He sat in the bouncy chair while I took a shower and seemed to enjoy it for about half the time it took me to finish. I see this as a big accomplishment for the little guy. We finally got all the cloth diapers washed so he could start wearing them. And he helped me make dinner by holding the pasta.

So far, we're really liking the bumGenius diapers (pictured here).


3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY! Bumgenius! I had a feeling those would be the best ones!

Hooray for adorable little helpers, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Truman has the longest legs that I have ever seen at 3 weeks. He is longer than the jump seat. Marian

Anonymous said...

I have this picture on my computer background in tiles so I have about 8 of them on there. Grandma Marian