Tuesday, April 8, 2008

40 weeks 6 days

I'm starting to feel like a great explorer traveling farther into pregnancy than most have before. It's a whole new adventure being this pregnant.

What used to be my pregnancy email arrived in my email box just now entitled "your one-week-old."

I'm in a really good frame of mind, though. I'm just sitting and waiting and trying to enjoy things I won't have as much time for once the baby comes. Things are definitely gearing up, it will just be a question of when the baby decides to finally make his or her debut.

I will keep you all updated here and try to find something to write every day from now until the baby is born, even if it's a random musing.

I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. Thanks to those who have refrained from calling. If you do call, I might not answer. I'm simply sitting here gestating in peace.

1 comment:

Amy said...

"Gestating in peace" Classic. I love it. :-)