Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pregnancy Portraits




My grandmother was telling me on the phone the other day how important it is to take pictures of myself now, while I am hugely pregnant. "Even if you don't feel like it," she said. She wishes taking pregnancy portraits was as in style when she carried my father and uncle as it is now so that she'd have pictures. It is in that spirit, that we spent part of Saturday taking these.

This was actually my first time taking maternity portraits of any kind. It was fun to work with the space we have and to figure out how to accentuate the great big egg-belly without exposing too much.




















2 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

very beautiful. you will cherish these in years to come!

Hoping you have a healthy baby!

Heather W said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!